Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dear Santa....

We went to visit Santa this morning. While getting dressed Dominic says, "I want a green mohawk" and Diego says, "and I want blue spikeys". I admit, it's not what I imagined for their Santa photo but hey, these kids are way cooler than I am. 



When we got home I added the photo to the 4 previous ones and just stood there admiring my treasures.




Looking at how much they've changed in such a short time really hit me. 

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for my 2 littles to quit growing up so fast. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the green mohawk and spikey blue hair, and the fact that you let them do this. You'll treasure the memories and photograph for a lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! They look adorable and so HAPPY! It will be a great photo to show future girlfriends :o) Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right...future girlfriends. Bwahahaha! Love you too!

      Delete