Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Diego's 7!

Diego is 7. To me, seven is a kid. Not a little kid. A Kid. I'm going to need a little time to adjust to this one. 







 


For his party he was very specific with his wishes. He wanted a small group of friends. He wanted everyone to go to Fuddruckers for lunch, Main Event to play and then back home for cupcakes and ice cream. Sounds simple enough, right? Yeah, right! I was smart and called in backup. Both sets of grandparents, my brother and my cousin came to help wrangle kids. It will probably go down in the books for the LONGEST party of all time clocking in at 4.5 hours. Yes, I have lost my mind. But he told me it was the best party EVER so......mission accomplished.











And then there's that tricky little thing that makes you do the ridiculous....Pinterest. I made the mistake of creating a Mario Party board and it caused me to stay up until 1am doing this..




The things you do to make a seven year old happy. Wow, seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment